Team MARCOM, Marketing Committee of, Delhi School of Economics invites articles for the September 2013 issue of our marketing magazine Brand.i, from B-Schools all across India.
Brief about the Theme: The Great Indian Bazaar
India. A land of myriad hues. The birthplace of Jugaad, Bollywood, Curry, and all things desi. So what makes the Indian marketplace special? From the street-side vendor to the multi-brand showroom, from the newspaper to the billboard, from the ad jingle blaring on the radio to the television commercial, from the chai-walla to Starbucks, we have everything. There is a plethora of marketing strategies which are evolving each day in this country.
We, at MARCOM, are looking for articles related to all things Indian when it comes to marketing. It could be about the success story of some Indian brand, or about an interesting Indian marketing campaign, or anything which relates to the theme. We want you to explore the colours, the magic, the bustle— the uniqueness of Indian Marketing!
Brief about the articles: Rules
1. Last date to submit entries : 16 September, 2013.
2. A word document with the title Brand.i_Articletitle_Authorsname is to be sent.
3. References should be cited wherever necessary.
4. Kindly mention your college.
5.World Limit : 700 words.
6. Article would be disqualified if not original.
7. The judging Criteria includes creativity, originality, appeal and structure of the article.
Send in your entries to email@example.com by 16th September 2013.
Cash prize and certificates to be won. We look forward to your submissions!
For more details on our Photography Competition, Click Here.